About CDP ExamCDP exam is an online, task-oriented exam where you attempt to solve 5 challenges (tasks) in a span of 12 hours. The exam is based on the content covered in the course but might require further research to pass the exam. Once the exam is done, you have 24 hours to send us the exam report to [email protected].
Please note, it’s not an MCQ or tests your memory type of exam but practical applicability of the content covered in the course.
In this course, you will learn:
- DevSecOps processes, tools, and techniques.
- Major components in a DevOps Pipeline.
- How to create and maintain DevSecOps pipelines using CSA, SAST, DAST, and Security as Code.
- How to mature an organization’s DevSecOps Program.
- Course participants should have knowledge of running basic linux commands like ls, cd, mkdir etc.,
- Course participants should have basic understanding of application Security practices like OWASP Top 10.
- You don’t need any experience with DevOps tools.